Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, here goes. I am gonna get a new contest started. Post one picture of your cars interior, and everyone can vote on the best. I will leave the entry thread open till next friday or till we get 10 entries.
-jimiballs
-gooty
-royce777
-bbrewbaker
-jake1295
-07g5
-c1_c1rca
-TwistedBalt
-Acouto
--UPDATE!!!--
This contest is being sponsored by BUYHIDS.COM HID Lights HID Kits Xenon Headlights Kit HID Headlight Kits HID Conversion Light! They will be hooking up the winner with a free lanyard :D

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right on, thanx man :). Again this is gonna be kept open till next friday, so let's see some more entries! It'll be awhile before we have another interior contest!

·
Registered
170 Posts
^yes this will prob be the last time i see that interior

·
Registered
287 Posts
i was thinking of doin sumthin like yours, but vic red. but instead of doin the gauge like yours, i was gunna do the inside face by the guage instead of the outside. not sure yet though. lol u have me contemplating now

·
Registered
985 Posts
i was thinking of doin sumthin like yours, but vic red. but instead of doin the gauge like yours, i was gunna do the inside face by the guage instead of the outside. not sure yet though. lol u have me contemplating now
Thats actually how i have it now lol. I like it better and it keeps a cleaner line across the dash. I have a pic of it in my vehicle showoff i think

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.