·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Dude wtf did u do!!!!! I said it wasnt a jeep!!!! Lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i got stuck in the mud out in the woods with no cell. I had to try and get the thing out myself. You know what happens to cars out in the middle of know where, the high school kids will get to it

·
Registered
23 Posts
i feel u man. a friend of mine left her car out in BFE cuz we were havin a bombfire. wen we came bak the next morning all the windows were busted out n tires were slashed. I would rather hav 2 do some intense cleanin than pay 4 6 busted out windows and 4 new tires.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i feel u man. a friend of mine left her car out in BFE cuz we were havin a bombfire. wen we came bak the next morning all the windows were busted out n tires were slashed. I would rather hav 2 do some intense cleanin than pay 4 6 busted out windows and 4 new tires.
oh yeah! I actually ended up staying the night in the car in bfe untill the next mourning, some farmer kid pulled me out with a truck.
Instead of busted windows, slashed tires, and stolen sterio, i just ended up with a couple scratches and busted radiator

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
i got stuck in the mud out in the woods with no cell. I had to try and get the thing out myself. You know what happens to cars out in the middle of know where, the high school kids will get to it
oh damn that sucks! good thing you got it out tho! what were you doing in the woods??? :laugh:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I had to check my pants after those pictures, I'd seriously S*** in my pants if my car came up looking like that. That's some intense cleaning. I'd never brought my car out into the mud. Its gotta at least be thick grass. Let alone I avoid rock roads.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.