Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JKS® - Chevy Cobalt 2005-2010 Factory Style Rear Spoiler - 2DR SS
2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Spoiler SS-Style : AIT Racing by: AIT
I have found it on these two websites. Not sure if I should order it from there or if anywhere else has it? I could try to get something different it would look better but not so sure beside websites, where I could get a nice spoiler?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

And my front speakers are dead. Best way to replace those?

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Please do not put an SS spoiler on a base model. For one, you'll look like an idiot when someone thinks you're an SS and rapes you. Two, it does NOT look good with the base model body style. Also, never order anything from everythingcobalt. Easiest way to replace front speaker is to take the old one out and put a new one in

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please do not put an SS spoiler on a base model. For one, you'll look like an idiot when someone thinks you're an SS and rapes you. Two, it does NOT look good with the base model body style. Also, never order anything from everythingcobalt. Easiest way to replace front speaker is to take the old one out and put a new one in
Well I am not a huge fan of the stock LS/LT spoiler. Any ideas then? I dont want to get a crazy looking one that looks bad. Ill keep looking though. But where to buy the front speakers? just any old store that sells speakers that is compatible with the cobalt right?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buy a carbon fiber trunk or just take the wing off and plug the holes. Spoilers on a fwd car doesn't do anything anyways. Any electronic store or online for speakers. Just get the right size
Right now my car has no wing.
IMG_20121006_123757.jpg photo by NYfanatic22 | Photobucket
P.S. That Giant Decal is off. I am soon going to be touching up those imperfections that the previous owner made..
So I was searching for a wing. I possibly found a universal one but I am still on the fence. I know it does nothing but I like to make it look unique.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
No wing for the WINg! I hear speakers are easy to do get em done!

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Please no wing. If you had black I would just trade you for stock spoiler, but an all black car and a red trunk (and visa versa) would look dumb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.