1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
The price listed is for only one endlink. You should get the moog greasable endlinks p/n K750012 from rock auto there 22.99 per link. Front bar, I would say yes also, look around on ebay. Places like that for sway bar or order one new if you have the funds. I just got my ss/sc sway bar and its pretty beastly compared to the fe1 sway bar. I never thought 6 mm would be such a big difference.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The price listed is for only one endlink. You should get the moog greasable endlinks p/n K750012 from rock auto there 22.99 per link. Front bar, I would say yes also, look around on ebay. Places like that for sway bar or order one new if you have the funds. I just got my ss/sc sway bar and its pretty beastly compared to the fe1 sway bar. I never thought 6 mm would be such a big difference.
are these is it lonewolf?
More Information for MOOG K750012

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

thanks

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

soo both sway bars are def worth it right guys?

·
Registered
332 Posts
thanks ill check it out. did u notice a big difference with them?
yes i noticed a HUGE difference. the car was a whole lot lower in the rear (cobalt ls) and the handling is much better... also when you hit a pot hole or anything you really dont feel it .... ONLY thing i hate is that idiots drive and live here and they put massive speed bumps sometimes and every now and then i might scrape the bottom but it happens.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.