Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Best radio for my car?

• Boss 870DBI Bluetooth Double DVD Receiver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Power Acoustik PTID-8920B - 7" Single Din In-Dash Flip-Up Source Unit (Bluetooth)

• Lanzar SNV65I3D 6.5'' Double-DIN In-Dash Navigation Receiver with Bluetooth and DVD Player

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help deciding which radio to install in my 2009 chevy cobalt lt coupe. All i know is that my current radio is the one with an aux port but no usb. If that helps at all. I guess what im asking is which one out of the three choices is the best for my vehicle and if its the same size because i like the current size of my radio.

Lanzar SNV65I3D 6.5'' In-Dash Navigation Receiver with Bluetooth and DVD Player - Walmart.com

Boss 870DBI Bluetooth Double DVD Receiver - Walmart.com

Power Acoustik PTID-8920B - 7" Single Din In-Dash Flip-Up Source Unit (Bluetooth): Auto Electronics : Walmart.com

Sorry im kindve only going towards walmart because i want a radio asap and dont want to wait at all! I also wanted it to have a decent screen to watch movies on such as DVD's and bluetooth of course. Since my current radio does not have it.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
None. If you want a good stereo I wouldnt choose these brands. I got a pioneer double din AVH-P1400. Its a great stereo and I got it almost a year ago for 140 bucks so Im sure you can pick one up for cheap. Dont forget you will need the wiring harness if you want to replace the stereo.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yeah, those wouldn't even go in a winter car for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What would you guys recommend than? I can go to best buy probably if that helps? I was planning on having it installed at a local shop too since I don't know how to hook it up.

·
Registered
157 Posts
all garbage

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Pioneer, Kenwood. Alpine. If you have to go cheap go JVC.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
What do you want it to be able to do?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased a pioneer AVH x5600bhs. 7 inch touch screen complete blue tooth phone and audio streaming. Got it from crutchfield.com $400.00 very good unit!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.