Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want are you guys finding to be a good performance auto-X rotor and pad combo?
Are there any big brake kits available?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, no one can help? No one has upgraded? Come on someone has wanted their Cobalt to stop better.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
If you wait until i can get home I'll get you some info and links. Im on my phone right now, it will be easier from my computer...lol

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
There is a big brake set up available on one of the sponsors web sites, but is is EXPENSIVE!!! Like $1700.00.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'm sure you can find some cross drilled and slotted rotors. I'll take a look and get back to you.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

powerslot sells slotted rotors
rotora sells slotted and drilled/sloted rotors
SSBC sells teh big brake kit for the SS Cobaltmania has it listed at 845. You may or may not find it cheaped on other cobalt websites.

as for pads. I'm sure ceramic pad will work just fine for you.
Try Hawk or EBC

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I wasn't sure if there was something that everybody used or not.
I'll ask some dumb questions at first. At least I don't get the SEARCH thing from this forum. The gto guys will flame you.

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
I just bought R1 Concepts premium double-drilled/slotted rotors and Hawk HPS pads. I got them through a group deal, which may still be going on. Paid $410 shipped for everything. Email [email protected]. He'll be able to let you know if the deal is still going, and answer any other questions you might have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.