Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I would get a BPS (billet pro shop) short shifter if I did it again, quality on par if not better than TWM and about half the price.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
TWM is ok. It's 2" shorter and cuts shift throw by a claimed 38%, but it's got lots of side-to-side play in all gears. Also, forget about using your cup holders, as you'd punch your Big Gulp in 1st, 3rd and 5th.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

It was my first mod. You could probably find something better for the $200 they're asking.

Check Cosmo STS

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I haven't bought from them, I made the mistake of buying from TWM and paying way too much. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them though and at some point want their cable clamp. You can still use the cup holders with the TWM but you will hit the biggest drinks, normally only have a coffee in there though.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I haven't bought from them, I made the mistake of buying from TWM and paying way too much. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them though and at some point want their cable clamp. You can still use the cup holders with the TWM but you will hit the biggest drinks, normally only have a coffee in there though.

I shoryuken'd the piss out of that coffee.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.