SUCCESS! The car passed. Then I re-checked the sensor status with the AUTEL tool. The same two were dead so I was confident it was no mistake. I also cleared the DTC codes from the past. Then I placed a sensor on top of each dead wheel, and re-checked. The tool showed me all the wheels and their status. It recognized the two new sensors just sitting on top of the tire. They all were active but the two new ones showed less than a pound of pressure. The dash display told me to CHECK TIRE PRESSURE! Ya think? Then I went about removing the two dead wheels and breaking the beads. My HF tire change tool was buried in my shed after the last time I "cleaned up" so I just used my station wagon as a press. You place the tire under the rear of the wagon, then jack the wagon up in the air. Then I take a short length of 2x3 and wedge it between the tire at the valve stem, and my trailer hitch. You lower the car and the 2x3 pushes the tire away from the rim. A very popular YouTube procedure. The sensors normally need to be unscrewed from the stems and the stems pulled out. That is easy with the whole tire off, not so much with the tire on. I just used a razor blade to trim the rubber away from outer stem, and pushed the whole thing through to the inside. Hold it with long nose pliers and don't let it drop inside the wheel or you WILL be removing the tire. Then the new sensor assembly goes in and rotate the sensor so it is placed close to the rim, out of the way of the tire. Re-seat the bead and fill with air. Re-mount wheels and test. The annoying yellow tire warning light is out, and all are reporting the tire pressures. Here is a cool thing. They read the pressure in real time, so have someone sit inside with the ignition on watching the display while you fill each tire to the same pressure. I put 40 lbs in each and the computer was happy with that so far. So I got the cool AUTEL tool at a great price, the two sensors half price, and my labor did the rest. Problem solved.