Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so i know some guys from SS.net that are setting up a big meet.... now it is held in the midwest but is not limited to the midwest.. so i will not post this in the regonal forum.

will be in Chicago IL (if you didnt know that was in IL... wow haha)

last weekend in march or first weekend of april...

it will be for a weekend and we will all stay in the same hotel and hopefully getting a deal, as we will say it is a convention.

here is the link to the thread on ss.net.... but it is a pretty long thread (there was multiple thread on it...) but if you dont want to follow up on it ican keep you all posted on here

please let me know if your interested

Recarobalt_RLC added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

the unofficial "OFFICIAL" spring 2008 midwest meet thread. - Cobalt SS Network

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Nope. Too far for me. If it was say like northern alabama or Memphis I'd be all over at as that would be a "MIDDLE" point for more people. I'm down in FL so its out of my reach. MAybe we can set up a meet like in Memphis some time down the road...

R

·
0 Posts
Nope. Too far for me. If it was say like northern alabama or Memphis I'd be all over at as that would be a "MIDDLE" point for more people. I'm down in FL so its out of my reach. MAybe we can set up a meet like in Memphis some time down the road...
Yeah it's too far for me too. I'm in Jersey.

R

·
0 Posts
There is also now talk on .net of a meet in Sandusky, OH at Cedar Point in late July, 08!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
if its far make it a vacation

Recarobalt_RLC added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

but lets limit the talk to this meet to save us all from confusion

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.