Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've never really made a Showoff thread because i never really had anything to offer, but now I actually I'm in the works of my stance build so heres everything ...

It all began in April 2007, when my parents were looking for cars for me and we stopped at a dealership and BOOM the Salesman gave my dad a awesome deal and he just brought it on the spot.
When we first saw it

when the sport lines were on

then the whole SS kit was installed

some randoms from the winter

and more updated ones
when the GR+ were delivered

Next day at my friends shop

when they were on

and after my silver stripes were Redone Matte Black

Stopped at the shop to get my tps sensors switched, and i park next to their gallardo :)

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
170 Posts
looks good! any performance mods?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Thanks !

thank you! and i might be parting it out already, if so u want coils ?
Id be interested for sure. If you do part out, PM me the milage on em, and price you want shipped to 59602. I want coils for my next mod, but having the money at the time you part out may be a different story with Christmas and birthdays coming up. Lol

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Id be interested for sure. If you do part out, PM me the milage on em, and price you want shipped to 59602. I want coils for my next mod, but having the money at the time you part out may be a different story with Christmas and birthdays coming up. Lol
the coils right now only have around 500miles brand new lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
how did you get those stripes redone. I have the red with the grey stripes and they are driving me crazy. they look terrible. i think i wanna go black with them. and how well did that ss kit go on. was it just the fact of taking off your lt kit and bolting on the ss kit. i really like the look of the special edition though.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how did you get those stripes redone. I have the red with the grey stripes and they are driving me crazy. they look terrible. i think i wanna go black with them. and how well did that ss kit go on. was it just the fact of taking off your lt kit and bolting on the ss kit. i really like the look of the special edition though.
Sorry for the no response for months , but my buddy runs a vinyl company and he did it so like they can show off there skills.... and the SS kit was fine to put on just take off LT and put the SS one on.

Very nice car bro
Thanks Bud
how did u do those stripes? and how much was that ss kit?
Buddys is a professional vinyler ... i brought the Kit used for like 700 for everything
where did you get those rims bro?? the silver stock ones. i can't find the 4 lugs like that anywhere
well these wheels were originaly Chrome and i got them repainted.... there ACE allures( pretty good)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.