Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing great at all in these pictures I have for you to see. Its still pretty much just stock. Just wanted everyone to see them and Yes I know I really need to lower the car.
On with the pics.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I see stickers, but i really like how you chose a tasteful place to put them, very nice bro!

·
Banned
384 Posts
nice man, you might try getting closer shots next time.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill see what I can do next time. I hope to get the thing lowered here soon and some type of exhaust. But it may not happen till spring time. maybe over the winter Ill get the windows tinted.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I know I really hate how high the car sits. I want to lower it but nothing like my pass cars Ive had. I just want something that you can notice but not sit to low.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I like the look of your wheels. I've been contemplating painting mine for a while now since I can't afford wheels for a while. Thanks for showing me what they look like!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think it looks great the way it is. I dont think our cars really need to be lowered. The problem is that the cobalt wheelwell and clearence was designed for 18in wheels with 40 profile. This is like 3in or somethin difference from our 15in steelie setup. I put 17's wrapped in 225/45's and it got rid of a lot of gap and the car sits real nice now. So get rims first and put a good size rubber on them before you lower it. U might like the way it looks with just the wheels

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.