Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i just got to fort sill in January.

My Baby: 78K miles, ZZP Stg 2, with 2.9". 60s, eibachs, 3" ZZP CAI, debadged, wing plucked, front lip and grill removed, reverse lockout removed, anzo headlights, 19" Rial Nogaros, 215/35 bfg kdws.

future:
-already ordered black HVAC unit and blackcat 08+ black faced gauges w/blue backlight
-AEM wideband or plx
-autometer cobalt temp and possibly boost gauge
-zzp heat exchanger w/ daul pass endplate
-3" zzp catback
-ZZP long tube headers w/ 3" downpipe
-08+ upper grill
-kyb struts
-brembos w/ cross drilled and sloted rotors and wheel spacers
-cut shifter and thread
-sparco globe x shift knob
-07+ steering wheel or nicer 05-06 since mine looks like shit
-zzp sway bars
-zzp strut tower bar
-RL recaros front and back or just SS recaros and remove back seats
-lsd
-cf hood and trunk might paint body color
-LED tail lights and 3rd breaklight
-80s
-tvs
-ls4 tb
-meth kit
-paint blue, white, or repaint black
-enkei m52s 18s
-RL gunmetal 17s for track tires or winter tires

im looking for around 350fwhp, no i do not want to turbo it and no im not gonna sell it and buy a ss/tc, go troll somewhere else. i <3 my LSJ. i also want to pick up a RL or cav to make into a weekend warrior/face rapist.

blacking out the interior:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Double din will look so much better though. Cup holders are. Good phone an remote storage. Hell my remote is in the glove box, I don't use it. Love those wheels too

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
omg i hate the cup holders, ive lost 4 drinks on my $100 ss floor mats just by goin around a corner :mad: . i like it and im sticking with it especially since i spent 300 for the damn radio and harnesses... found the the rims on craigslist for $450 with 3 decent tires. i just hope not to bend them since they are discontinued :frown:

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
omg i hate the cup holders, ive lost 4 drinks on my $100 ss floor mats just by goin around a corner :mad: . i like it and im sticking with it especially since i spent 300 for the damn radio and harnesses... found the the rims on craigslist for $450 with 3 decent tires. i just hope not to bend them since they are discontinued :frown:
300?.. You coulda got a double din for that much.

And damn I only put bottled beverages in my car never have anything open.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$300 for radio, install, harness, and dash insert. i dont like the big touch screens either. if i wanted a touch screen i would have went with putting an ipad mini in the dash.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I also lost drinks. It sucks. I learned really fast to rest my hand on top of them when turning

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
also i raced a c5 vette last week and when i shifted into 3rd pop went the top of my mcds cup dr pepper everywhere... still beat the pos though :nuts: it was a beater, so no real win.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, i guess i have a different meaning of beater.. OK it was a Piece of Shit, better? the thing barely ran, its not like every corvette is taken care of and performs like it should. like i said it wasnt a real win. So yes i beat a POS C5 corvette with my list of mods. dont believe me, i dont care. it was also a auto and we did a 50 mph, i started off in second. i let off at 90. and i bet you wont believe i run 17.5 lbs with a 2.9"either.

·
Registered
575 Posts
and? boost varies by air density. its going to take a hell of a lore more than 17.5lbs from an m62 to waste a vette. barely ran and hes racing it? if that really is the case you are both toolbags

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
im a toolbag? a vette does the whole ricer flyby and then wanted to race? i was like ok, why not? i downshift he honked we both floored it and it sounded like that thing was gonna die. so i drove off with a smile on my face because i thought it was funny. and wow do you listen? or is it you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life then to troll peoples threads? and what have you never raced anything that you new was faster but, you wanted to see how bad it would whoop you by? i thought i was gonna get my ass kicked but, i didnt. AND AGAIN IM SURE if IT WAS RUNNING THE WAY IT SHOULD I WOULDNT STAND A CHANCE. BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT WASNT, SO IT GOT BEAT BY A SLOBALT. now good day too you sir.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.