Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ah...more updated pics from this past weekend trip to western Michigan with my wonderful wife...

:smile1:

hey mods, I can't edit my title to reflect my car's year and location...please change..."Black Bullet, 2009 SS/TC, New Baltimore Michigan".

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
wow nice car man haha i just said put some pictures up in your other thread didnt i haah o well nice car man

·
Registered
547 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YOur dash is too busy but the rest of the car looks good. I'm just not a fan of the GM badges on the sides....
:laugh: The dash is for my eyes only...never too much information...

The badge? It's a joke...you can't actually read it in these pics but it says "government motors"....most people get a kick out of it...

Looks good man! I fixed your title. where did you get that little lip spoiler?
It's a cheap place holder from Ebay...look for "cobalt ss lip spoiler"...

I've designed my own custom lip but am waiting for tooling...

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Thanks much...she's my DD so I'm trying to keep her low key...:)
"2009 SS/TC, Blk/blk debadged, HR springs, wing delete, SPR pedal set, Ecliptech sequential shift light, DashDAQ/Nav, Hurst shifter, Hahn CAI, Injen charge pipe, Hahn catless DP, Hahn 3" catback with Blox muffler, Ingals damper, Trifecta 23psi tune...Government Motors employee!"

Looks like it. :laugh:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"2009 SS/TC, Blk/blk debadged, HR springs, wing delete, SPR pedal set, Ecliptech sequential shift light, DashDAQ/Nav, Hurst shifter, Hahn CAI, Injen charge pipe, Hahn catless DP, Hahn 3" catback with Blox muffler, Ingals damper, Trifecta 23psi tune...Government Motors employee!"

Looks like it. :laugh:
:laugh:I totally understand your sarcasm...ironically, everyone at work (and I work at Design Center) notices my Cobalt and loves it...so much for being low key...:laugh:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how low is it?
I think about 1.5" lower with HR springs...next year I like to go with Stance CO and corner balance her along with a lower drop...
pretty sick cobalt, looks like a sleeper with the stock rims and no spoiler
Thanks! I'm planning on widening the track 15mm with stud extensions/spacers then cram 235-R compounds on the stock rims...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Since you have a TC, I'll ask you...do you know if the turbo and all necessary components will switch over to a 2.2 just like the SC components do? I'm curious how this setup would work with a 2.2 auto...I'm debating on SC or going with a Saab turbo setup, but if the SS/TC setup would work, maybe I'll source parts from that for a build.

Thanks for any info you can give me....maybe I'll have to search CSS for some answers as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Since you have a TC, I'll ask you...do you know if the turbo and all necessary components will switch over to a 2.2 just like the SC components do? I'm curious how this setup would work with a 2.2 auto...I'm debating on SC or going with a Saab turbo setup, but if the SS/TC setup would work, maybe I'll source parts from that for a build.

Thanks for any info you can give me....maybe I'll have to search CSS for some answers as well.
That's not my area of knowledge but I'll ask around since I'm surrounded by 1000+ GM engineers everyday...:bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.