Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do the "evo mod" as its called, but I have a black car... lol

I was thinking flat black? or a deep deep grey? I'm not going for the blacked out car look, thats so cliche(yes yes "oh and the evo mod isnt?") haha!

I want to pain that peice I just dont know what... no not red, I'm not doin the black on red thing...

My car is Black/Silver theme, but that doesnt mean the mod has to be silver necessarily...

so opinions?

Flat black?
Deep Grey?
dark silver grey?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
go flat black

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't do neither. I seen a few people do it with these colors and it awful looking.
so neither? that usually means two? so you think flat black would look good?

thats sorta where I'm leaning.. I love the door pillar Flat vinyls on the car and I'm thinking flat black would look best...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Sorry i meant niether as in none at all. The black does not look good with any evo mod. But that is my opionion. You might like it more then me man

·
Registered
114 Posts
^ I was thinking the same as above. I think the black is what makes the mod look cool, so a different color would just look weird.

I thought about this for my car as well, which is black, and meh. Do what makes you happy though man, not what makes others happy.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no thats cool opinions are welcomed, the thing is I'm on the fence about it, I just dont know and I need to be "tipped either way" if you know what I mean lol

I'm probably going to leave it, that piece is just scraped to shit and I wanted to clean it up and I figured this was a good excuse, mabey I might just get colour matched black and spray it the same...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.