1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seller name: robert myers
Contact info: [email protected] pm for phone number if necessary
Shipping origin: kapolei HI 96707
Price: 100 dollars OBO (any offer will be considered)

The item I have for sale is one of the first gen netbooks by asus. It has 512 mb ram and a 4gb HD. it runs on windows xp (sp3). I can't recall the actual dimensions, but this thing is TINY! Weighs maybe 2 pounds! Battery is still good and you can get an hour or 2 of use out of it still. It is in excellent condition with no real scratches or anything to speak of. There are a couple of stickers on it but that's about it. I was hoping to get a hundred bux for this but any offer will be considered.
Pics will be posted asap!

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Any money from this will go towards replacing my broken spring! Thanks everyone!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post this evening, I'm at work right now :(

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Well PM me your info and make me an offer my friend!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Is the RAM upgradeable?

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe so, but its hardly worth it. The hard drive is too small to D/L any programs. I used to have an SDHC with 8 Gbs of space that I had music and videos and pictures and stuff.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
I would think mostly for internet browsing - I have a habit of having like 20+ tabs open at once...

I sent you a PM. :)

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And sale pending...

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and sold, close please :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts