Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I am selling my Black painted stock headlights and my Apexcone Raptor HID kit that fits in them. The housings are from my 06, painted black with krylon and the paint has no fading from the sun. The lights are guaranteed sealed and wont fog up, never had a problem with the right one but the left i had fog up twice so i took it apart and re sealed it last month.

You will get both black headlights, a pair of 9007 BiXenon HID bulbs, a pair of HID ballasts, and the wiring with the control box.
The HID kit is Bi-Xenon 8000k iceburg blue.

100$ for everything, plus shipping.

Here is the Left light.

Here is the right.

Left, Plumbers adhesive sealant.

Right, Black silicone sealant.

HID on during the day.

Here is a headlight with the bulb in, showing a ballast, and the control box and wiring kit for the ballasts.

And heres a shot at night with my cell phone.

·
Registered
339 Posts
nathan why u getting rid of ur headlight n HIDs just curious. what u gonna be getting instead.. do u ever work haha. just kidding. im bored at work right now

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, im at work as we speak, just having a lil break, hard to surf the web at the golf course.... Im selling them bc i got some projos, now i need to sell these and get some HIDs for my new lights

·
Registered
339 Posts
yes very great purchase if u get them. me and usampduffy both seen them in person and so has a few other ppl look great.. what a steal. so nathan what generation of pros did u get?

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I need these lights, my headlight just got effed up to no end...I'm willing to spring for overnight shipping if anything...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I need these lights, my headlight just got effed up to no end...I'm willing to spring for overnight shipping if anything...
Ill text him for ya so he can get these prepped for tomorrow mr agita san...

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I texted him, he said you are going to have to pay for the extra shipping charges and all from Ohio...to you...

·
Registered
141 Posts
if u will hold these till the 15th il buy them my headlights are scratched to hell form all the sand and rocks here in AZ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.