Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the black colored HVAC unit, willing to purchase or trade for my silver one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Black hvac

Hey I have one 50, you pay shipping from Blaine Washington 98230, or I can drop it off at the ups store in Bellingham so shipping will be cheap.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I see one on ebay for 35 and was hoping for lower, if you can beat it let me know.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have the black one in my car, I'd be willing to trade you even up, I'll even pay the shipping... but my car, being a daily driver, I need my HVAC controls.. so how would that work?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually just got frustrated yesterday and bought one on ebay for $35. Not completely happy but at least happy to be closer to a matching interior, are you in need of the tan one?

·
Registered
455 Posts
I thought you said you had the silver one, that's the one I wanted

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah you are right! All I remember is that it doesn't match!!! there is a pic in my garage if you want to double check, let me know.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm definately interested if it's the silver one, what do you want for it?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My money back from purchasing the last one! $35+ shipping. It just went out today and should have it by Monday at the latest. I can send the original to you then. PM me with address and I will get you paypal account number, picture (so you know you want it) and shipping info.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Damn, I got this one for mine but didn't worked 'cause there is no air conditionner button on this one, would have sold it for $10 + shipping :/

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats weired what year?

·
Registered
455 Posts
hmmm, I know it's prob worth it...but I'm kinda in the same boat as you, not really sure how badly I want it...especially since I do have the black one, which does match my radio, the silver one would come in more after I color-match the dash trim.. let me think about it for a little, I'll let you know

can you please verify it is the silver one for me though?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It will be sitting in one of my OEM boxes if you want it!! If the one I am getting turns out to be like the one that was just posted I will send it back and trade with you then, hows that?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.