Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have 1 for sale? Only the faceplate would do the job. I need one with air conditioner button.

I got one without air conditioner button for sell as well if anyone wants to make a deal:

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Took me since September to find one of these... your day will come! Watch ebay like a hawk I've seen multiple on there, ufortunately the cheapest I have found one was $35

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took me since September to find one of these... your day will come! Watch ebay like a hawk I've seen multiple on there, ufortunately the cheapest I have found one was $35
Yeah... the lowest I've found on ebay is 55$ + shipping so... I'll check other scrapyard around my town!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You don't want the whole unit??

And I'll run by the UPS store on my way to work today and find out what it would cost to ship. I'll get back to you, but you are welcome to it. :)
Nah, I don't need the whole unit. I will only interchange my silver faceplate with this one. I can send you another black w/o air conditioner button faceplate if you really want to leave a faceplate on your whole unit.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nah, don't worry about it. UPS store and post offices are closed on weekends. (Dummy, I forgot!) so I'll get shipping costs on Monday.

I can ship just the faceplate - I don't need the other black one. I'll probably just swap out the unit in my car since I've got two lights that don't work. I can swap out my original faceplate no prob. :)

I don't need much for it though. PM me what you think for price though. I don't know what these go for. And I don't need much since I got the unit for free.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah, don't worry about it. UPS store and post offices are closed on weekends. (Dummy, I forgot!) so I'll get shipping costs on Monday.

I can ship just the faceplate - I don't need the other black one. I'll probably just swap out the unit in my car since I've got two lights that don't work. I can swap out my original faceplate no prob. :)

I don't need much for it though. PM me what you think for price though. I don't know what these go for. And I don't need much since I got the unit for free.
PM'd!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Come back in 1 year and tell us about your Dodge's good, bad, bad and bad experiences. I don't think this site limits the amount of characters per post so you should be Okay.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Come back in 1 year and tell us about your Dodge's good, bad, bad and bad experiences. I don't think this site limits the amount of characters per post so you should be Okay.
Had a Caliber before and never had a problem ;) To be honest the only car I've had problem with is... the Cobalt haha. But that doesn't change the fact that I loved that car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.