Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post in case someone is looking, there is a 06 Balt at the junkyard near my house with black leather interior including the door inserts if anyone is interested in these let me know I will pull them and you just pay whatever the junkyard charges me + shipping to get the parts to you. Also if anyone is in need of junkyard parts I love going and roaming around if you need anything let me know I will do my best to find it. I have 4 Junkyards within a reasonable drive from my house.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep they are leather, the rear seat appeared in good shape I didnt really get in the car to check for tiny cracks or anything I know the front drivers seat was worn pretty good. If I can get to the junkyard today I will check the condition of them, I will also check on the little panels for you :)

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
I need interior parts from a 2009 sedan ebony interior if you see any: All four door panels, driver and passenger interior fuse panels, door kicker sills, middle pillar bottoms (the panels under the seat belt that's black,) top of trunk inside where the speakers and the latch system is the black version of that, and a front lip. Diagram: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9411/diagramx.jpg Also if you find any turbalts, I need the front struts and rear shocks.

if you can't find any, then can u just grab a shift boot off of a 5spd if they have any, cause I need the plastic ring that the shift boot is stapled too i broke mine and it doesn't sit right in the shifter console.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
if you can't find any, then can u just grab a shift boot off of a 5spd if they have any, cause I need the plastic ring that the shift boot is stapled too i broke mine and it doesn't sit right in the shifter console.
I need one too. Mine is also broken

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
oh yea also if you find any sedans, can u get me a drivers side a-pillar

·
Registered
450 Posts
I need one too. Mine is also broken
make that three...those damn things are impossible not to break when you put in the short throw...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be going to the yard tomorrow I will look for shift boots and get those inserts out I will also try to find all the interior parts everyone else needs

·
Registered
317 Posts
if u can find a ss n/a front bumper let me kno

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll see if I can find two... Sorry I want the SS kit too

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry gang I had to help grandmom with some things at her house so no junkyard trip for me. I will be going by this weekend at the latest I promise!

·
Registered
450 Posts
no rush but if you find the front fascia piece on the bottom that connects the ss bumper to the air dam.... i know sort of a bad description...i'll try to find a pic... it's black and is only about an inch thick and runs around the entire bottom of the bumper please let me know because i switched my ls bumper for the ss one and it doesn't really have anything to mount onto at the bottom. mods please help if you have a schematic

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Ok guys I made it to the yard today! The only 5speeds I found didnt have shiftboots.... Sorry for the let down I will be making frequent trips to the yard in search of parts people need, so keep an eye open for my Junkyard thread to find your shiftboots.

First up is the inserts I have them in hand and ready to go,Pics,

They are going to be $35.00 Plus shipping to wherever you need them.

Now for my Hero's(OBZ) Seats:
I didnt pull them yet but here's the pics:

They could use a cleaning but they are in good shape, I didnt see any cracks or even wear marks.

Here are some of the other Balts in the yard: Not a one SS and the only sedan I found was torn apart:

Ok thats enough pics for one thread I'm going to get a new thread started about my junkyard trips.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.