Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started working on my 07 baby, only have tinting and new tail lights at the moment. But i am planing on getting black enkei rims a black tail fin and black housing HID conversion for the front.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Clean car man get rims and a drop. You will be glad u got the drop my old cobalt is at the top of the page if u wanna see another balck on balck balt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, rims are a given, not sure about dropping it but I have plans for her none the less.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Definately do a drop u will be ridin a monster truck if u dont lol. I would invest in coil overs if u got the money and the plans. I'm goin balls out on my mustang now and Im loving the modding process.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how far would you recommend, i am not looking to have problems with speedbumps.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
DO NOT ! get coilovers they are not worth it on the cobalts . Only reason i say this is because the rear suspension is a solid straight through rear axle so there for the ride quality is not gonna be as effective as they should be ... most they will do for you is just a drop in which you can get from a decent set.

·
Registered
575 Posts
They are just nice because they are adjustable and if u auto x ur car they are great. of course, if ur not doing this then whatever lol. I would get SSC springs. They are affordable and offer a nice drop but not too much. I had em on my old cobalt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys i will look into it all for sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.