Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, ive been trying to figure out a set of rims for my cobalt, can someone help me by putting a few different styles on here? thanks!

or any others that you guys think might look sweet, thanks in advance guys!!

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
If you go to tirerack.com you can shop by car and view any of their tires on your car.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have the Evoke rims as one of my first sets. THEY ARE VERY CHEAP. If you have some bad roads in your area, these will get dominated. I bent the crap out of 2 of them the first summer I had them. I recommend a name brand rim such as Konig or something along those lines

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Heres a quick draft of what these three kinda look like on your car

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

personally I like the second one

·
Registered
455 Posts
definitely the third ones

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea they r all kickass, i need to sell my project truck so i can put some money in my cobalt lol

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
IMO I think with a blue car if your gunna go black with the rims they need more then 5 spokes, but thats my opinion. Thats what I plan to do with my blue sedan right nw i just have some ugly ass silver 15's

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i thought about getting chrome, but that would look gaytarded IMO so im looking for some ones in black, and i agree, the 5 stars r maditory

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I need some better rims when you see my sig after I finish it you'll understand why.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.