Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,821 Posts
lol, stock radios didn't come with USB input but I imagine that's what you want to accomplish as an end result.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
08+ with the pioneer sound system has the USB port. Also as a side note. the USB will not recognize android devices, only apple.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
non Pioneer ones came with USB too, mine did. I could go looking for mine and send you a PM when i find it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply guys. I see them on eBay going from $30 to 90. So let me know what you've got and how much.
I'm considering swapping to the new style radio (I have a tech 2 and a method for programming) and if I can find a steering wheel airbag cheap enough, I'll swap to the 3 spoke wheel. I need to research the clock spring and see what's interchangeable as the DIC controls moved to the wheel for 07+. Also, if I can make it work, I'll have to remove my chime speaker from my cluster. Seems like it should be pretty straight forward though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

08+ with the pioneer sound system has the USB port. Also as a side note. the USB will not recognize android devices, only apple.

I use apple. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.