Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name:Jacob
Contact info: PM's linked straight to my phone.

Looking for all black pieces to go on dash and the panel with window switches for a 05 coupe. Also hid fog lights. Zzp intake pipe #: ZZ-LE5-HFINTK. Retro headlights with hids. Lemme know what y'all have

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
It is going to be so much cheaper for you to paint your current pieces and it's not hard. If you want you can over night them to me, I can get it done in a day and overnight them back to you.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
ok, then ship them ground and live without them for a little while! Either way buying all new will be more expensive than shipping to and from.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Please include your name, location, and contact information as stated in the rules for posting a wanted thread. You have until 8pm est on November 3rd to include these in your original post. Thank you

2005 cobalt base model coupe

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please include your name, location, and contact information as stated in the rules for posting a wanted thread. You have until 8pm est on November 3rd to include these in your original post. Thank you

Done. My bad guys first time posting stuff xD

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
It's not a problem. Thanks for fixing it, pm me if you have any questions about the rules.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i wanted to get/do black trim items as well, i already have the trim under the steering wheel with the door to open the trunk black, glove box, and the two middle pieces between the seats.

i want to take my door panels off as well as all the low trim around the feet area to make black, but i have no clue how to take any of that off. i know this is stupid to start asking on here since this is for selling/buying only, but what is a good way to make this stuff black? i didn't really want to paint anything permanently, that's why i have everything plasti dipped so far, but it peels off super easy around the ebrake.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Easiest way is to get black panels and u don't run the risk of scratching the paint off
I dunno what it's like down there but up here u could have a whole black interior swap for 100$ for the u-pick yard

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Easiest way is to get black panels and u don't run the risk of scratching the paint off
I dunno what it's like down there but up here u could have a whole black interior swap for 100$ for the u-pick yard
Yeah this is best. I painted mine and it's all starring to peel. For the pieces by your feet I "painted" with roof sealer. It's like rubber but really durable. Looks factory, and is not scratched at all. Was like $8 for a can.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah this is best. I painted mine and it's all starring to peel. For the pieces by your feet I "painted" with roof sealer. It's like rubber but really durable. Looks factory, and is not scratched at all. Was like $8 for a can.

ok cool, will look into either finding a black interiored cobalt in a junkyard or try that roof sealer. did you take those panels off or did you mask off the carpet, door seals, and all that?

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I took the panels off. They're real easy to take off. Just pull on them in the direction the tabs snap in; you'll be able to tell when you start to pull on it. The only difficult part is where the hood lever is. You just gotta work it out of there lol. Be careful no to snap the tabs and you'll be fine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.