Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BlackARCA06 / 2006 Chevy Cobalt 2.2 /OHIO (Updated: 7/5/10)

2006 Chevy Cobalt LS with Gm Decal Package
Mods:
Perfromance:
Gm performance intake
Custom Flowmaster exhaust
Airbox Mod
Exterior
35% tint
Painted headlights
Painted calipers
Painted valve cover
8000K Hid's
Painted bowtie
Corvette shorty antenna
Debadged
Tinted Tails
MRZ engine dress up
Wingless (Swapped trunks with member)
Interior:
Painted panels.
Painted trim
SS/SC Gauge Cluster
SS Gauge Pod/voltmeter:roll:
Armrest

·
Registered
667 Posts
I love it. I currently work on the #43 Chevrolet driven by Kyle Martel. Chassis setup and driveline mechanic. I'm also rear tire carrier. I used to work on the #5 ARCA car as well, and spent 2 years in Charlotte working on various Nationwide cars, heh.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love it. I currently work on the #43 Chevrolet driven by Kyle Martel. Chassis setup and driveline mechanic. I'm also rear tire carrier. I used to work on the #5 ARCA car as well, and spent 2 years in Charlotte working on various Nationwide cars, heh.
Wow man I would love to have your job! lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
What brand of paint did you use to paint your heads? And did you sell your SS wing yet?

·
Registered
352 Posts
When i said heads I ment headlights lol what brand of paint did you use? And was it spray paint?

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When i said heads I ment headlights lol what brand of paint did you use? And was it spray paint?
Haha! well I used the same paint didnt feel like buying new when I had this left over and it came out great and yes it is rattle can, and its gloss black. I mostly used it cause i didnt know how warm it got inside the headlight housing...I didnt want to take any chances.

·
Registered
352 Posts
O ok. Is it illegal to have your headlights tinted?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.