Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, this is all I have left as far as aftermarket goes...

Nothing has seen a winter besides one day this year due to the Altima being down.

Gen 4 headlights. They both have broken seals so you would need to reseal them. Also, the passenger side mounting brackets are broken off. Shouldn't be too hard to JB weld some new mounts in there. With the HID's and balasts (which still work perfectly 6k) $120 plus shipping. W/o HID kit $40 HID kit I will sell for $80 and come with an additional set of bulbs that are 8k.

Tabs broken on passenger side.

SS/TC front sway bar. SOLD

DC sport strut mount bar. SOLD

TTR upper engine mount. SOLD
http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/seth05011/media/Car%20stuff/DSC02402_zps2ff45c2a.jpg.html
http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/seth05011/media/Car%20stuff/DSC02403_zps3432d80b.jpg.html
http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/seth05011/media/Car%20stuff/DSC02404_zps8eda7cd9.jpg.html

Injen CAI/SRI intake SOLD

Slightly used SS/TC Shocks. Maybe 10k max on them, garaged all winter. $50 plus shipping.

Focal 17" rims and Hankook V12 225/50R17 tires. The tires were used for racing July through this May (roughly 6 races) and cruising around during the summer, they were frequently rotated and are directional tires. They still pass the penny test though. $800 pick up only. I will be somewhat flexible on the price if you can give me a good reason to be! Paid $1600 last July

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Almost forgot. Please email because I haven't been getting notifications lately. [email protected]

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
you cant be a yc guy and be selling on .net

TRAITOR!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
hes posting here first, then he post over there a week later, we get first dibs

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rear sway is sold

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
V12's???? WTF?? Get some RS3's for the evo (255/40/17) and You will be able to turn hard enough to make someone heave from the G's lol. GL with the selling bro! Hope it helps get you some extra funds.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Trifecta box is gone.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

V12's???? WTF?? Get some RS3's for the evo (255/40/17) and You will be able to turn hard enough to make someone heave from the G's lol. GL with the selling bro! Hope it helps get you some extra funds.
Those were my first set of rims for balt. Still have the bfg rivals we will run on bankers car this season.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
oh those 4 gen.. so tempting!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
get them jack!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
if it didnt fall off his car i dont think it will fall off yours lol, im just saying for that price its worth it!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I'm going to discuss it with the wife tonight, somehow i should be able to convince her I can sell my stock headlights + HID's for more lol

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You should be able to fab new mounting brackets on the one light.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.