·
Registered
3,127 Posts
They're awd/4wd right?

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I don't believe you can get an automatic EVO.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! Thought you were waiting till spring though?
Couldn't wait anymore lol, and they had the one I wanted at the dealer.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

There goes the college fund lol. Pretty mental car if you ask me, congrats. Please tell me it's a stick shift.
Yup its a manual couldn't go any other way, that's why I wanted the GSR. The MR only comes with the double clutch auto thing.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

They're awd/4wd right?

Yup its AWD :)

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

It pulls like crazy though, it miles different then anything I have ever driven before.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
What's the hp/tq #'s?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
A tuned SS will pull a stock one but only from a roll obviously, not sure how it'd fair against one tuned by STM, which is local to us the fastest stock turbo evo X.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Ev stuff isn't dull. There tesla' pulling 1g acceleration.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks good

I raced one in my 200 a few days back after a meet, his was just after break in and wanted to run someone so I said hey, were pretty even from our 30 roll up to, will, lets just say legal limits lol.

How much it set ya back?
Haha bet it was fun, wish I could mod mine soon but will void the warranty.
Got it for 38k

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

It's a shame Mitsu is discontinuing the Evo and choosing to focus on dull EV stuff. They definitely lost their spark with the enthusiast crowd, glad you managed to scoop up the last of a dying breed to call your own. Kinda jelly tbh.
It really is a shame, that's why I had to get the 2015 before it got discontinued. It is pretty cool having one of the last :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Mitsubishi doesn't make the Tesla, so...

I say bring back the 3000GT, the EVO, the Starion, the turbo Eclipse. Those were the glory days of the brand.
Wow, really? I mean I agree they should keep making them but just because they aren't tesla, they shouldn't look into EV? like it or not that's where the future in cars will likely be headed, more and more manufactures will be looking into it now that the tech is there and costs will start to drop

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Not a bad price, still expensive but when a lot of dealer mark them up its not bad. I still remember driving a hatch with the paddle shift, I really enjoyed it. I definitely would of loved a Evo. Maybe I'll stroll into a dealer sometime, been awhile since I went to test drive something

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.