Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it would be cheaper to do it myself. But I'd rather just go ahead and buy them. I'm just wondering if these would be any good. Like good quality. Cause I'm gonna but smoked out tail lights from ebay too.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dude you should just smoke them out yourself its sooo easy
lol talking about the tail lights the headlights yeah i would buy them too i just dont see myself being able to do a good job

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't see myself doing a good job with either ones. I don't want to mess anything up with whats on the car now. Cause if I ever did get rid of the car I would have the already made up stuff from ebay to put on another cobalt. My brother gets my cobalt when he can drive. And I hope I can get a yellow ss

·
Registered
113 Posts
IIRC the lenses aren't as strong and will probably start peeling.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeah i guess i can see your point well you get the idea of what it will all look like when your dont cause we have the same color aha oh and i did remove the bowtie in the back its very clean now

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IIRC the lenses aren't as strong and will probably start peeling.
Did you buy a set off ebay?
Yeah i guess i can see your point well you get the idea of what it will all look like when your dont cause we have the same color aha oh and i did remove the bowtie in the back its very clean now
Yea I just don't want to take a chance. My dad does most the painting and I don't feel like bothering him all the time. And yea I would remove the back bowtie but the work to get it painted, just isn't worth it to take it off right now. Maybe in the future.

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Did you buy a set off ebay?

Yea I just don't want to take a chance. My dad does most the painting and I don't feel like bothering him all the time. And yea I would remove the back bowtie but the work to get it painted, just isn't worth it to take it off right now. Maybe in the future.
Just mask off the area around it with tape and plastic. That's how I did it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.