Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinkin about installing blacklights instead of my underdash neons? What u guys think?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
i did it in my honda... not a good idea if you use your back seat... if you know what i mean...

·
Registered
455 Posts
wow that didn't take long to go there lol. anyways, blacklights would look sick. i was going to do it but didnt have money haha

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THEY COST LIKE 10 BUCKS EACH...I just need one of those outlet adapter thingies that plug into the cig lighter mabober

·
Registered
931 Posts
hope theres no sprem on yer floor

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No there's not..lol..I clean the interior every day. GOOD IDEA OR BAD FOR BLACKLIGHTS????AHHHH

·
Registered
51 Posts
its all a personal opinion thing... either you like it or you don't... im not a fan of interior lighting. but you might like it, so do it up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
lol my gauges are bright enough... lol... and CD's fail... I use MP3 player..lol and I only watch movies when im not driving...

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I was joking, as in saying I like interior lights and all the stock stuff already :). I haven't listened to cds in a very long time, have a sd card with everything I have on it in the player. May be using cd's again though in the beater once I get the better stereo unit in there, radio=fail lol

·
Registered
757 Posts
hey babe i think thats a pretty sweet idea.. but will your interior light up with the blacklights like they light up white things...not in that way.. but like white tshirts and thinks if you know what i mean?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mats are always clean...I also put my tire shine on them...
babe...yes they will light up anything white

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.