Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you know I was hoping to get a pretty red neck S10 awhile back. The seller never showed and has not contacted me there after. I have moved on and started looking for other vehicles. I am pretty sure that I will be getting a '93 Blazer that has no rust, 4x4, power everything, roll bar, 148k miles, and originated from florida for $1000 today. The question once again is...How to plate it. Here are some available ideas I came up with

93BLAZER
BLAZEIT
BLAZEON
BLAZEUP
GOTBLAZ

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I didnt end up getting the 93 blazer however I got at 96 blazer w/ power everything, 4x4, rebuilt engine w/ 600 miles, new trans with only 70k, 159k on body. Only rust on both rockers in front of rear wheel wells. The guy was asking $1500 but got it for $1300 and only major thing it needs is tires.

The '93 ended up having a problem with the transfer case, the check engine light came on w/e you put it in 4x4. While in $x4 you could tell that the CV or U joints needed to be replaced. Also the trans had a valve that was sticking and needed a wiper arm and linkage.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I didnt end up getting the 93 blazer however I got at 96 blazer w/ power everything, 4x4, rebuilt engine w/ 600 miles, new trans with only 70k, 159k on body. Only rust on both rockers in front of rear wheel wells. The guy was asking $1500 but got it for $1300 and only major thing it needs is tires.

The '93 ended up having a problem with the transfer case, the check engine light came on w/e you put it in 4x4. While in $x4 you could tell that the CV or U joints needed to be replaced. Also the trans had a valve that was sticking and needed a wiper arm and linkage.

4.3 baby CANT KILL EM!!!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanted to shoot you guys another option that someone else passed my way that I think is hilarious.

IMBLAZD

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I like Blazers, I have owned 2 s-10's and one full size lol. I still have the best of the 3 lol. the plate on that one says 1loblzr. I'm thinking about changing though lol.

I say blaztrd lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.