Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have a 2008 Cobalt LT sedan that has a drainage problem. I only use the car during the summer months, however last year I discovered the condensation was collecting in the evaporator. if I turned left you would hear the fan splashing water. Then water was accumulating in the passenger foot well. Now the fan only works on high speed after hitting a strong bump in the road. I found what looks like a drain tube in the engine compartment, but I can only access the view from up top as I do not have ramps or a lift to see if I can unblock the drain. Anyone else have this issue? Any hints on how to rectify? I gather the resistor is probably shorted due to the condensation, will need to be replaced. Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Stick an air hose in that tube and blow compressed air you'll get about a half a gallon of water I cut off my blower fan so that I could drain it to because it holds water, drain it clean it dry it, before you reinstall check to see that it works on all speeds if not the resistors shot, and don't forget your cabin filter it's probably wet

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.