Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short story I'm in clifton and some guy in a suit in a 5 series brand new BMW is next to me at the light. So I look over very nice BMW brand new 2008. So he looks over and gives me this shitty look and revs. So I was like alright whatever. I hear him rev up preparing to launch I was like ummm alright so I rev to about 3K light turns green. needlkess to say the mounts are helping a little spins and we are off. he pulls ahead a fender we bnoth shift into second and I pull a fender and then about 55 I shift into third and pull a door on him and keep him there till about 75 and then he hits the brakes! I was somewhat suprised I wish I knew if it was a 530i, 540i, etc.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yeah 550's are sick cars I want a new CTS-V 550hp would roast an M3 or an M5

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
haha yeah 550's are sick cars I want a new CTS-V 550hp would roast an M3 or an M5
They are nothing to brag about......my boss has one, and we played on the highway coming home tonight. I was running him in the 86 granny camry, and held him a car length behind at 75, with no issues

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah but all in all they are Nice Nice cars I put a lot of factors into liking a car.

·
Registered
673 Posts
They are nothing to brag about......my boss has one, and we played on the highway coming home tonight. I was running him in the 86 granny camry, and held him a car length behind at 75, with no issues
There's some strange things going on in Canada because any post 1987 M3 would rip you a new one if the driver was putting any effort into it. The newer M3s are low 13 second cars, two generations back were mid 14 second cars and any older then that are in the mid 15s. The new one will probably run 13.0. Your 86 Camary is probably an 18 second car if not higher.

I'm not saying your story is BS because anything can happen on the street but don't go around running down the M3, it's legendary for a reason and it's not because Camarys run with them. They are seriously quick cars, especially when you get them on the twisties.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Yeah but all in all they are Nice Nice cars I put a lot of factors into liking a car.
overrated, no offense, they are nice, but too overrated for my taste. BMW could have done better

·
Banned
384 Posts
im gonna have to throw the BS flag.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol I thought u were callin me bs!!! I was like no I don't lie about these things! But yeah 86 camry vs that beemer ehhh idk

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
im gonna have to throw the BS flag.
be my guest, not that many other people have before you. What i say is true!!!!

Could have done better? You mean one of the most iconic cars of all time isn't good enough for you? I'd hate to be your gf and have to please you every night.
i am not one for fancy german imports like BMW's. There is a sexy skyline, and the new vette that i would love though.

lol I thought u were callin me bs!!! I was like no I don't lie about these things! But yeah 86 camry vs that beemer ehhh idk
you dont know what has been done to the camry, dont count it out.

·
Registered
673 Posts
be my guest, not that many other people have before you. What i say is true!!!!

i am not one for fancy german imports like BMW's. There is a sexy skyline, and the new vette that i would love though.

you dont know what has been done to the camry, dont count it out.
I like the Vette and Skyline as well. You can give credit where credit is due but still prefer something else. Calling the M3 over rated is boarderline ignorant. If you were from the states I'd consider calling you a dumb redneck. lol jk

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I like the Vette and Skyline as well. You can give credit where credit is due but still prefer something else. Calling the M3 over rated is boarderline ignorant. If you were from the states I'd consider calling you a dumb redneck. lol jk
hey, we have those here, ya know

i just dont like the car. I am not for all the bells and whistles they come with. Give me a car that can do the job it was made for. A nice McLaren F1, the new vette, and the Lotus Elise(my belief of sex on wheels!!!)

NOTE: there is a beamer in the garage, lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
lol, yeah nice 3 series in the background there.

I love the Elise. That color is awesome too!
see, i know some good cars as well!!!! :p

isnt this ferrari hot as well?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.