Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some shots I took of my balt some time after christmas. The family got a new 8megapixel digi. So I used it with pleasure, here's how it turned out...

See the stock LS can look pretty too...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Very Nice. Love the bowtie, i need to do mine too.
Whats next for Betty?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh got a pretty good bit I want to do. I have the black/grey interior so that's all going to be black and red. Paint headlights black or red. Rims and tires eventually, SS/SC springs because that driveway there is already a pain to get out of at stock height... I'd like to do the mesh grille but not entirely sure if I'll do that or just colour match it to the car, or maybe red also? I'm going to start working in photoshop first...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gosh I don't know, I'll look the next time I'm over at the house. I really don't think it's anything special though. The pictures are scaled down though, a lot...

·
Registered
55 Posts
SS/SC springs because that driveway there is already a pain to get out of at stock height.
oh jesus, when i get my springs on, i'll have to park somewhere else if we go to your house.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I don't see much of a need to be going to my house anymore if you're down, only thing I do there now is change clothes...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Drop and Tint. Other than that...looks good..keepin it clean ...good to see

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Drop and Tint. Other than that...looks good..keepin it clean ...good to see
hehe, yeah I need $1,100 just for springs and wheels... It'll be a while...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.