Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 LT2 Sedan. i want it to look a bit more stylish. Front lip with some fog lights on it side skirts and a rear bumper. A lot of the bodykits online are for the 2 dr SS models wouldnt the front and rear bumpers be the same and even possibly the side skirts? Info Please :D
oh and a cool new hood for a ram air would be nice :D

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
^he's right, I've seen some with the stock suspension and to be nice I'd say it's not pretty.

There isn't a whole lot in the way of body kits for the sedans since there is no SS model for it.

good luck.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
There isn't a whole lot in the way of body kits for the sedans since there is no SS model for it.

good luck.
You mean all the SS sedans I see are all conversions. There is a beautiful maroon one in town and it looks factory.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
i haz SS turbo sedan :)

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

and no I'm not selling my beautiful body parts lol
Is yours factory?

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
^he's right, I've seen some with the stock suspension and to be nice I'd say it's not pretty.

good luck.
There weren't too many but they made an ss/tc sedan.

OP: Your best bet would be to get a complete ss sedan kit. Front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts, then put on the ss lip kit and you'll be set. To be honest you should also look into lowering your car a bit otherwise it will all look kinda off...And for the hood rksport makes a few really nice ones...

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
yes.

09 was the only year chevy made the SS turbo sedan
Only 474 SS turbo sedans were made (all of which were made in 2009). My victory red sedan is 1 of 36 made in this color. So yes, SS turbo sedans are out there, but just extremely rare!
The one in town is same color as yours. Nice Car same wheels too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.