Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING! THIS MAY MAKE YOU CRY!

About 3 weeks into having my lovely balt I was cruising with some friends and didn't notice the truck that hit his brakes in front of me. Sad to say i slammed my brakes and slid into the bastard...:notrust: Luckily, no engine damage at all! YAY! But bad body damage, the front fender, the black plastic grille under the fender, passenger headlight, and the hood... and posibly more, too afraid to check. Still usable, but damaged... :cry: so i had the bright idea :idea: of spray painting it. It was a good quick fix but now i am in the search of parts that are inexpensive (NOT Cheap) that will fit with no problem.

(We did not go through insurance as it was clearly my fault and I already have a speeding ticket plus a peeling out ticket *damn cops have no sense of fun* so my insurance would go way up!)

About 4 months later, some @$$hole MF SOB :evil: backs into my car while im in class and doesn't leave any insurance info for me... so now i need a bumper too. (Yes, i spray painted the bumper too :bigsmile:)

Any Suggestions?

(I'll put pics up later of the spray painted parts for $hit$ and giggles)

·
Registered
866 Posts
About 4 months later, some @$$hole MF SOB :evil: backs into my car while im in class and doesn't leave any insurance info for me... so now i need a bumper too. (Yes, i spray painted the bumper too :bigsmile:)

Any Suggestions?

(I'll put pics up later of the spray painted parts for $hit$ and giggles)
exactly what happened to me. I dont need a new bumper but i have 2 nice scratches that are missing paint

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it the stock GM front bumper or aftermarket?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'm looking for the stock GM bumper with no fog lamps, fits better in the end. Also will it fit my 08' and how much would you want plus shipping?

·
Banned
7,805 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
damn when i saw the title i thought you meant literally

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha, the scratches are cool, I have to get it repainted anyway. As long as it looks good in the end then it's okay with me.

How do I get the pictures up?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's right after I hit the guy:
BLAM!

And Now my wonderful spray paint:

Not the greatest but it works for the time being...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How much would you want for it?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Seems from the original picture of the 1st crash.... THAT bumper had been previously repaired/re-painted before.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.