Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if anyone knew anything about BOMZ intakes for the 2.0 supercharged SS. You can get these on e-bay, not on the BOMZ website (strange!), for $89.99.

Too cheap to be good? Or awesome deal compared to K&N?:embarrest::blink::amazed:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
personally nothin compares to spendin the money for a k&n... or get on cobalt-addiction.com and buy the heat exchanger
honestly i dont believethats true, when buying a name brand your spending money on exactly that, a name. An intake is just piping with a filter on the end, really there cant possibly be a huge difference between anyones intakes. I would buy the cheapest intake you can find personally. Or you can even make on yourself.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
honestly i dont believethats true, when buying a name brand your spending money on exactly that, a name. An intake is just piping with a filter on the end, really there cant possibly be a huge difference between anyones intakes. I would buy the cheapest intake you can find personally. Or you can even make on yourself.
Agreed! I didn't buy a name brand intake until recently. And mostly for looks. I made an intake for <100. You just need 3 in. pipe and a good filter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.