Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My latest interior mod...

I got them from redlinegoods.com Great stuff! Great quality! Make sure to message them for an extra % discount code.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it off e-bay for $86 free shipping. Just type in momo e-brake carbon fiber.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I really like it! Gives the interior a whole new feel... I initially wanted all black interior but I'm starting to think a little white to match the SS on the seats would look nice, and I believe I was right. :p

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the padding for the armrest and all I can say is Comfy! I just put my arm on it and sink in with an "Ahhh" feeling! So comfy!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

You can customize them the way you want! You can see some other examples on css's site. That's where I heard about them.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I can get other closer pics if you want to see more detail on a particular piece, I just have to resize them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
looks real good i like the style of it and they do make them for autos which is a huge bonus for me.. for 118 with shipping im gunna invest soon.. i want CAI first.. but thats now been added to my mod list to do

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
awesome man! that looks great! I was JUST wondering where to get those two boots because the stock ones were really bothering me! thx for the info hope to do this mod soon :D

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Wow, I love how that looks. I'm really tempted to get the set here soon...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks again guys, I just really like appearance mods. I'm more of an eye candy person than run it fast and break it. I like things that could possibly increase the value of the car, even though I don't know if this will. Hopefully this way my car doesn't break apart so soon, lol. If/when it does, then I will look into some performance parts.

Figured I'd add a few closer to each product. My armrest cover looks offcenter, but it's just the angle.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
How thick of padding did you go?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.