Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
The first month of owning my Redline I couldn't believe it. Wanted one for years, figured a good starter into the performance world.

I really didn't think it was going to. Now I just smile every time I look out my window and see it sitting there.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first month of owning my Redline I couldn't believe it. Wanted one for years, figured a good starter into the performance world.

I really didn't think it was going to. Now I just smile every time I look out my window and see it sitting there.

Yeah man the speed this thing has is astounding, which is part of the reason I can't believe it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
They're common because they're good. Pick up trucks are common too, because they're that good

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Ha ha ha 😂😂😂😂😂😂

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Wanna run my redline?

I think it would be fun.

#rollrace

lmfao

I'm actually happy if I can beat an si civic that's all

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Awesome car! Love white cars lol the feeling of finally getting what you want after waiting is amazing

Oh yeah it's a feeling like no other

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

congrats, I cannot wait to get my dream car, will be awhile though. (Viper)

Hell a viper is one heck of an exotic, I wouldn't Mind having that v10 in my drivewar

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.