Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! New here and I like forums as to the real people real advice and experiences. So here’s my issue my 2006 coupe lt keeps having the rpm and speedometer jump all over the place, the gas indicator is typically 50/50 accurate until it’s to late, and when at a stop it idles rough and bogs up and down and the gauges go jumpy. The gauges also go jumpy when making turns and also causes the steering wheel to have a little kick in it….. hoping just a ground issue and nothing super major that this girl can’t fix on her own!! I like my car and just don’t want her to leave me and my kiddo stranded randomly! Thanks!

· Registered
6 Posts
Hey! New here and I like forums as to the real people real advice and experiences. So here’s my issue my 2006 coupe lt keeps having the rpm and speedometer jump all over the place, the gas indicator is typically 50/50 accurate until it’s to late, and when at a stop it idles rough and bogs up and down and the gauges go jumpy. The gauges also go jumpy when making turns and also causes the steering wheel to have a little kick in it….. hoping just a ground issue and nothing super major that this girl can’t fix on her own!! I like my car and just don’t want her to leave me and my kiddo stranded randomly! Thanks!
Sound like a problem I was having check grounds and spark plugs fixed mine but could be an error with ecm or pcm reading or something not sure hope this helps I'm not a professional but a shade tree mechanic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts