Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I'd enter my 2010 Cobalt LT "SLIME" in Vehicle Show Off
-All Black
-Black & Chrome Rims (17s on front & 18s on back)
-2 layers of 5% tint all around w/ 1 layer of 5% tint sun visor on front window
-Green LED lights (inside and out)
-K&N Air Intake
-DC Sports cat-back exhaust
-Green bowties & badges
-HID Kit
-LED Lights (brake, turn signals, backup lights, interior light)
-Green LED license plate light w/ tinted license plate cover

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
glad you got it figured out! now lets get some more pics of it! to enter your car go to the entry thread YCOTM October Entry Thread and post the pic you want to enter with and a link to your showoff thread (this thread)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Ewwww.

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
That first picture is terrible, replace it or for ever hold your peace.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Looks good. I think you should put the green lights somewhere you can't see the strip.

2005 cobalt base model coupe

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks at least 1 non hater cool though
I'm in the works of getting a body kit put on it so, it'll hide the bars

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Thanks at least 1 non hater cool though
I'm in the works of getting a body kit put on it so, it'll hide the bars
I don't hate other people's car. It's yours, do what you want. I think it looks pretty good. It'll look a lot better after lowering

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

And plus guys. Everyone complains the forum is getting boring and no new people are doing ycotm.when someone comes to the site and sees people bashing on someone else's car they won't feel its a friendly place to be. So do you blame people for not doing it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I barely started really working on my car so, there's still gaps that need to be filled in. I was thinking about putting air suspension on it

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I don't see any bashing or hate. Coby was talking about the quality of the pic.
Not coby. Just the "ewwwww"

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

I barely started really working on my car so, there's still gaps that need to be filled in. I was thinking about putting air suspension on it
Lol I don't have much done to mine either yet.

·
Registered
378 Posts
But, u got a coupe though so, it's kind of easier
Well there is a false statement if I've ever herd one

Ill even provide proof lol

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

^^^

Best mod I ever did

Doesn't come cheap tho

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice ride man trying to get mine something like that
But, the coupe comment I made was to Swanman35

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

C_A_D88- what kind of lights do u have in the inside of your car
& how did u get the intake tube green?

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Buddy I love your car, but pictures of higher quality helps show it off. I was just saying that first out of focus, shaky picture is really not helping first impressions. Sorry if I came across all wrong. English is my second language and sometimes I put the plow in front of the bull.

For example this is not my car, don't know the guy but check out these pictures. Not promoting his car because it's just a coupe but look at these pictures.http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/vehicle-showoff/36658-stephyg-2010-cobalt-2lt-sport-ohio.html

Again, sorry for hard feelings, I really like your car but man take it out for a photo session with a real camera.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Buddy I love your car, but pictures of higher quality helps show it off. I was just saying that first out of focus, shaky picture is really not helping first impressions. Sorry if I came across all wrong. English is my second language and sometimes I put the plow in front of the bull.

For example this is not my car, don't know the guy but check out these pictures. Not promoting his car because it's just a coupe but look at these pictures.http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/vehicle-showoff/36658-stephyg-2010-cobalt-2lt-sport-ohio.html

Again, sorry for hard feelings, I really like your car but man take it out for a photo session with a real camera.
It's cool homie u good w/ me
What's your first language?
I saw those pictures of that chicks car the other day, pretty clean but, the signature at the bottom of each picture shows it was done by a photographer (could be a professional or could be a up & coming photographer). Anyways they are clean pictures, mine was taking w/ my cell phone for my car club

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
378 Posts
It's a mash up of different parts lol

I have the easy street digital kit with air lift front bags
Not sure on the rear bags
And a 5 gallon tank with 2 compressors, that I'm gonna swap to 4-6 2.5lb nos bottles for the air tank

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.