Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have kinda asked this before but now i got pictures and need your guys help so i was in an accident last year and the passenger side was the only side to get messed up and now the headlight on that side does not line up right so i was looking at the brackets and they are different idk if they are supposed to be like that or they are wrong anyways i have pictures and i need you guys to let me know which one is right so i can fix this issue..

Side By Side

Driver Side

See how it has a little lip that rests on the bumper

Passenger Side

See how this one does not have that little lip

Okay so my question is are they right or are they both supposed to have the lip my car is an 08 so i was thinking maybe the one without the lip is from a earlier year idk i need your guys help as i am trying to fix this issue with the headlight not lining up

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I'm not sure about the lip thing missing or not but it shouldn't have anything to do with your headlight lining up. I think that's just a brace to keep the bumper from collapsing too easily. I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you foximus that's what i was wondering i got it all to line up just a min ago after working on it all day and i realized that the headlight stuck a little farther out at about the point i need that wing and that's probably why thanks for the help everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.