Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People,
Pass side headlight is extremely dim. Sheesh, only 6 years old and light is bad. Anyway, should I need an entire headlight fixture or are the bulbs inside replaceble?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
6 years is good, I'm lucky to get 2 years. Yeah bulbs are replaceable by 9007. Buy a set other one can't be far behind.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
6 years is good, I'm lucky to get 2 years. Yeah bulbs are replaceable by 9007. Buy a set other one can't be far behind.
Thanks, Coby. Wow, just 2 years?? Man, we have lowered the bar even lower. At least we dont have to but the entire fixture, right?? Will buy some 9007 bulbs.....

But, do I need the pricier ULTRA 9007 ($27.00) or the "high performance halogen" for $20? shown here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR7.TRC2.A0.H0.X9007+sylvania.TRS0&_nkw=9007+sylvania&_sacat=0

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
You have to remove the headlamp assembly to change the bulbs. Two 10mm screws hold it in place, I remove the top bumper push clips to make it easier to slide the assembly forward.

If you were happy with the lighting before just go with regular 9007 halogen, and if you want to go fancy don't buy colour temperature over 5800°K, you don't get the light output of lower °K

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.