Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bunches O' Parts **PRICES UPDATED**

went to the junkyard today scavenged all the pieces i could so here you go.

all parts are OBO

hvac controls, 25$ shipped - decided to keep.

center console w/ bolts, 40$+shipping sold

2.4 engine/tranny mounts, give me offer.

only the rear ss springs, both are there only took a pic of one for some reason.
35$+shipping org price- 50$

rear leather headrests, just dirt, still in good shape, i know the kid who took the seats, just didnt want the headrests
25$shipped? org- 35$ shipped

UPDATE** - i went to the junkyard again today to ask about the gauge cluster again, and he said he had an 07' white face gauge cluster also.

but he wants 65$ for it, so therefore i'd have to charge a little more, to pick it up and send it out.

remember OBO, ill reason with mostly everything.

also, not pictured. if interested, i can get the rear discs setup off this for anyone interested in doing a rear disc brake conversation. rotors are bad on it though.

thanks for looking and buying.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idk, the whole car was stripped out. i gotta go back tomorrow to snag a couple other pieces, so i might be able to find a vin number or something. if i could a year on the car anywhere besides VIN# where would it be? it doesnt have any doors or stickers on the door.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hoods gone lol. engine/tranny gone, front suspension gone, doors gone, from the middle of the car to the left side out, is completely gone haha, someone took a grinder and cut it completely apart for some reason.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If you would part the latch out of the center console, I need one.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gauge cluster is 05

steering wheel, i didnt get it and today when i went back to get it and some other parts guy told me 100$ w/ airbag, i was like yeah the steering wheel is dirty and i dont even know how well itll clean up im not paying 100$ for it, and he told me no dice. so sorry guys, im gonna take that off.

·
Registered
197 Posts
is it a MT? I'm looking for another stock shift boot, but it has to include the white plastic ring that is stapled to the boot that clips it in to the console

let me know if there is a shift boot thats available

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well its attached to the center trim piece so i dont think you can just take the ring. but idk that wasnt something i thought i could scavenge so ididnt look at it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.