Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Refuses to respond to my PMs, Made a mistake on my end and send him another customers bulbs. Simply asked if he could reship it if i pre-paid for label and emailed it. Sure he said..weeks go by i ask again and he Made excuses about printing a label I sent him to reship it to me or original customer. Now he will not respond. BEWARE not an honest and is a untrusting member :(

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Not defending him, but some people have lives outside of the forums. Sh1t happens; things change, stuff comes up.

He's been pretty active and seemed alright while I've been here...not as long as you but still.

Also...bringing these things out to the forum aren't good for anything other than pissing matches.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
You should be as patient as people are with you...... and I totally agree with bluegtp91 for once. This is not the place to air dirty laundry.

·
Say What again!
6,033 Posts
I think he's been a victim of "life" as of late. Happens to all of us...

I've done business with him before, and he was always a stand-up guy.

Just give him some time and it will all work out well.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should be as patient as people are with you...... and I totally agree bluegtp91 for once. This is not the place to air dirty laundry.
5-7 days understandable, ive been waiting for even a response for 2 months now..

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I think he's been a victim of "life" as of late. Happens to all of us...

I've done business with him before, and he was always a stand-up guy.

Just give him some time and it will all work out well.
I know hes a good guy, 2ish months to even respond is plenty of time to then create a thread.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Its clear none of you read my post and auto assume like others this thread was created after 5 days of waiting... sigh.. oh well.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Ok, I will say something on this then, since it hasn't been done yet. We are getting ahold of him to get to the bottom of this. Give us a little bit to get it worked out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.