Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Good advertisement for BUYHID. :duh: What have they said?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just sent them this exact thing but they haven't responded yet. they better send me a new ballast. or some retrofit headlights for my troubles lol

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
It's the year of the exploding ballasts!!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I understand that you are dissapointed, but you should have given the guys at buyhids a chance to respond before posting something like this...

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

It's the year of the exploding ballasts!!
happened to you too??
no, it happened to me. But it wasn't my ballast really, it was my ccfl halo inverter that caught on fire...not from buyhids tho

·
Registered
199 Posts
I understand that you are dissapointed, but you should have given the guys at buyhids a chance to respond before posting something like this...

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

no, it happened to me. But it wasn't my ballast really, it was my ccfl halo inverter that caught on fire...not from buyhids tho
happens... theres a lemon here and there, good thing your car didn't catch fire tho

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Thats something new in the 5 years doing this lol.

Of course we will send you a new ballast..why wouldnt we :) Also never recieved any email from you. I would HIGHLY suggest you do not mount your ballasts there also.... Please PM me your order number, and shipping address and we will get you a new ballast out tomorrow :)

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Also..for the record. We never have said 5-7 days to receive your kit. It takes 3-7 Business days to process THEN ship. Shipping time after the 3-7 days is usually 1-7 business days. And also for the record.. we dont personally deliver them to you. Thats USPS's job. We cannot in any way shape or form control how long shipping is. Im baffled that people honestly think we deliver this stuff lol.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats something new in the 5 years doing this lol.

Of course we will send you a new ballast..why wouldnt we :) Also never recieved any email from you. I would HIGHLY suggest you do not mount your ballasts there also.... Please PM me your order number, and shipping address and we will get you a new ballast out tomorrow :)

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Also..for the record. We never have said 5-7 days to receive your kit. It takes 3-7 Business days to process THEN ship. Shipping time after the 3-7 days is usually 1-7 business days. And also for the record.. we dont personally deliver them to you. Thats USPS's job. We cannot in any way shape or form control how long shipping is. Im baffled that people honestly think we deliver this stuff lol.

oh okay my bad about the shipping i will send you the info soon. but where do you suggest i mount them then? i couldn't find anywhere nice where it woulld be no way of water getting it or where it would fit
... ill be deleting this post soon so just pm me

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Same here lol but whatever, it doesn't entirely matter where they are mounted as long as they aren't too exposed to the elements and shit.

·
Registered
302 Posts
think about someone that owns a business, they need time to respond to stuff like this.

Buyhids needs to hire me to be a internet receptionist/troll destroyer/service rep.

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Buyhids needs to hire me to be a internet receptionist/troll destroyer/service rep.
:ROFLOL: I think they should also supply you with a paid vehicle and a gas card plus petty cash for customer outings. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.