Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
its always a gamble. do some research on the person. how long have they been a member of the forum, look at their profile, look at other posts and threads by the person, ask questions, see if they have any other for sale threads, make sure they have pics. anything to try and figure the person out.
most people are legit, but i have been burned. make sure to use paypal, then you can get your money back if the part doesnt show.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
well if I ever sell anything i am legit and trustworthy, I have a very high feedback on ebay for selling stuff, i'm facebook friends with some people so I'm easy to track down if necessary, i have a cardomain page, email phone, etc, just try to get some info like that before you buy

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its always a gamble. do some research on the person. how long have they been a member of the forum, look at their profile, look at other posts and threads by the person, ask questions, see if they have any other for sale threads, make sure they have pics. anything to try and figure the person out.
most people are legit, but i have been burned. make sure to use paypal, then you can get your money back if the part doesnt show.
well if I ever sell anything i am legit and trustworthy, I have a very high feedback on ebay for selling stuff, i'm facebook friends with some people so I'm easy to track down if necessary, i have a cardomain page, email phone, etc, just try to get some info like that before you buy
Thanks for the help guys. If anyone has a stock grill on here let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
be careful still with paypal, good way to go but if they do not have funds in their account you cannot get your money back if you used that. You just to have to trust them and use your instinct. I was going to buy something on here from someone but saw they just joined and only posted one thread and it was a FS thread so I did not even though it was a cheap item.

·
Registered
317 Posts
not sure if you being facebook friends with us is such a good thing for you lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i'm buying from a guy on css.net i'll let you know how this rodeo goes down

·
Registered
464 Posts
I've always had luck with forum ppl. I bought most of my interior and entire supercharger kit from a guy on CSS and he was great. If your looking for the lower grill I have a brand new one for sale.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I have had great luck so far.. I have bought and sold a few things online. The worst experience i have had is slow shipping. I have always used paypal. Honestly, the only thing i even use CSS for is the classified section.. lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I have had great luck so far.. I have bought and sold a few things online. The worst experience i have had is slow shipping. I have always used paypal. Honestly, the only thing i even use CSS for is the classified section.. lol
x1.21 gigawatts.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Yeah, I got my covers from ford sucks on here... he was really good 2 deal w/ & we used paypal, never had any bad experiences-knock on wood...lol

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Yeah, I got my covers from ford sucks on here... he was really good 2 deal w/ & we used paypal, never had any bad experiences-knock on wood...lol
Yep i bought a crossover from ford sucks. he even reserved it for a week for me until pay day. good person to buy from

·
Registered
720 Posts
To help with security...you can use Paypal to pay and on top of that make your payment with a credit card through Paypal...that way you have added security with the cc company.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.