Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im looking to buy new headlights and tail lights for my cobalt, but I dont know if I should go angel eyes and halo projectors. Can anyone help me out and where I should buy them?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I would stay away from all projector halo headlights. There quality is just not there. They will fail on you sooner rather then later. We have a groupbuy going on for our very popular retrofit headlights. We take a true HID Bi-Xenon projector and install them in OEM headlights. Black Friday Sale! - BuyHIDs.com

·
Registered
395 Posts
^^good deals! i want some of the completed retrofits.. but no $$$ lol

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Eh, the projector halo headlights seem hit and miss. Some people have problems with them others don't. Most buy them off of ebay. You could always get some Gen4's if you don't want to deal with leds/halos. Retrofits are better but cost more money. That about sums it up...

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Loved my Gen 2's, had no issues with them, only sold them because I needed some money. Most people get them off ebay as said, truth be told the ones on ebay are mostly rejects that is why they are so much cheaper than on car part sites. I got mine off of ebay but got lucky. Retrofits are great and I'd love a set but the price is stupid for them, I can do a lot of things with the money it costs for them. Eventually I hope to get a set sometime though.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Loved my Gen 2's, had no issues with them, only sold them because I needed some money. Most people get them off ebay as said, truth be told the ones on ebay are mostly rejects that is why they are so much cheaper than on car part sites. I got mine off of ebay but got lucky. Retrofits are great and I'd love a set but the price is stupid for them, I can do a lot of things with the money it costs for them. Eventually I hope to get a set sometime though.
You should stop talking to who ever told you that. No matter where you buy them from or how much you pay they are the exact same thing lol. From the same china factory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.