Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im sure none of you guys new but i just sold my first car i have ever gotten. Its was a 93 ford Bronco 302 V8. This was a bronco not a gay bronco 2 no offense to anyone who has one but i dont like them. I paid a Grand for it 4 years ago with 74,000 on it and i sold it for 500 dollers with 97,000 im just said i had to watch my first vehicle go thats the truck i brought my oldest son from the hospital in. Heres some pics. i miss her already. All of the quarter panels were rotted out and i fiberglass them and puddy them all up. also i put new shocks and a shackle hanger on it. This was 4 years ago the fiberglass and then puddy started to rust threw for some reason

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks will lol. no i love my balt but i loved my bronco a little more just the power it had and i could run anything over and be ok. I backed into some guy in that thing a broke his headlight and it made my bumper shiner

·
Registered
680 Posts
Yea, me too, I bet its worth 100's in 10 years. :laugh:

To bad this car will never become a classic:notrust:
Lol I think it is a classic already :toung:
Jk
Nice bronco btw...too bad she had to go

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol.

That's a bummer you had to sell it. You'll just have to pour all that love into the balt now :blink1:
lol my bronco could have killed my balt lol. But yea thats whats going to happen

Lol I think it is a classic already :toung:
Jk
Nice bronco btw...too bad she had to go
Ty. But now someone else gets my great car. the other funny thing is i have had more problems with the balt then i did her lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.