Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh its super nice. i miss the balt already but this thing is just about as fast and the quality of the car is just far superior.

coby you either didnt see the movie or hated it lol!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Nice! Can't wait till they so a actual upgraded cruze (not RS I think it's called) I'll be tempted

Sent from my PG86100

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
oh its super nice. i miss the balt already but this thing is just about as fast and the quality of the car is just far superior.

coby you either didnt see the movie or hated it lol!
Sorry thought it was a typo lol

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
my buddy got one and claims on a tank to go 750km and thats all city. Quite impressive if its true, his is the manual trans aswell

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice Cruze! I was on the fence and almost bought a brand new Chevy Cruze. But this Cobalt S Coupe came along and was half the price so I decided to get it. One day down the road I may end up with a Cruze as well. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I do like the cruze though. Wish they made a turbo version
ugh they do... but like most cars that get them they are not for big performance that people think they should be for. Just something to tke an underpowered lil motor and make it enough to move.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
When I purchased the Cobalt, what I really wanted to buy was a Cruze, but couldn't see myself handing it over to 2 unexperienced drivers like my 2 daughters.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Yeah the turbo cruze's are sad excuses for turbo's lol.
But they work good.... and all you need for day to day. Don't get one if you want to race Mustangs.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
But they work good.... and all you need for day to day. Don't get one if you want to race Mustangs.
Most true statement ever written :)

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Very true!
hah, depends on the stang. Plus the aftermarket for them is picking up, I am sure you can get some good power out of the stock turd-bo in time. With the Dart getting a SRT version and fords performance focus I am sure but could be wrong as its GM after all that they would get a performance cruze down the road.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Focus st is making 300+hp overseas with minimal work. For $31k imo they can't be beat for a shitbox.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.