2009 Chevy cobalt ss/Tc
Fully bolted zfr turbo swapped
403whp/374wtq

To many mods to list ATM :s
Look thru the pics lol

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
I believe I seen your car on CSS before! lOVE THAT STEERING WHEEL LED mod! All the small little mods really add up to make it look really unique! Love the tv haha! Very nice looking!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Not bad, only thing I don't like is the hood.. Makes it look too much like a CSRT-4. but other than that not bad. I'm a performance guy not appearance, but I can still say it looks tasteful for the most part.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
^ I'm getting into the performance aspect now, zfr turbo swap and spec3+ clutch is goin in in the spring, n then do a motor build. Pistons rods cams springs balance shafts, lsj gearset

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Appearance wise I'm pretty much done just a new set of rims n tires and wrap the door inserts with carbon

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Where you getting the cams from? ZZP or somewhere else custom?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Sexy stuff going on here!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Dude. You must have a sponsor for this or something. that is a lot of modification!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Well its well appreciated here! Very close to what I wanted to do from the get go, but I got a 2.2 so not worth while.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Hydrodipped? I'm probably going to do that with my trim soon too!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
So stick on, adhere on, or hydrodip?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
That will be a lot of work with those rims! Post pics of your process and completion. I think there is only one other how to on using CF.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.