Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, you all can call me crazy jajaja this is whats going on

I turn on my car as normal, I always let it warm up about 7-10 mins before I start driving...a little while ago as I was going to speed up I heard this kind of water noise coming out of the passenger side so i put Parking again and try to listen close to it and noise was gone...I press the gas a bit and I heard it again :|....it sounds like if water is running from one place to another...any ideas???? :notrust:

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Yep coolant flowing through your heater core when the valve opens up.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a video of the wierd noise, I will post it in a bit when I get to my Mac.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Is it coming from your blower motor?
I really can't tell where is it coming out from is hard to bend all the way and press the gass at the same time lol.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Yep coolant flowing through your heater core when the valve opens up.
So than that noise is normal on our cobalt! :/??....funny never heard it before...maybe cus I always have music jajajajajajaj

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Sounds like a halloween background song theme jajajaj

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Mine doesn't sound that bad..Are your coolant levels good?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Heater core is on the drivers side though,and i've never had that noise in my car. Definitely weird though,keep us posted.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
i have to ask, whats with the jajaja?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
In spanish "j"s are silent. so it's like a a a or our ha ha ha I think.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Heater core is on the drivers side though.
Since when??? Whay year car do you have? Do you drive a Cobalt?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Coolant levels are just, fine I did th oil change yesterday morning and the guys at juffy lube, did a inspection and said levels are good and everything is ok, exempt my air filter is I'm poor condition they said lol

And "Jajajajajajaj" is = hahahaha = lol

Sorry am Mexican and I text in Spanish a lot lol

Man I just realized how messed up was my grammar and punctuation on this post LOL stupid iPhone :p

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
That is when the heater coolant valve opens to let coolant circulate through the heater core. Usually 20 to 30 seconds after you start your car depending on how cold it is out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.